SEPTEMBER BOOK OF THE MONTH

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tea's Favorites

Well, I guess, I will be the first to start this off...

Favorite Book - Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison. There is something about this black man's plight that keeps me rereading this book and going back to it.

Last Book Read - The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Diaz by Junot Diaz. This was part of my book of month missions and surprisingly better than what I expected it to be. It told a wonderous tale about a Dominican family and was able to move back and forth between America and DR.

Book I want to Read - White Teeth by Zadie Smith. I read her book On Beauty and this made me want to go back and read her previous work.

A little about me - I like to read (I guess we already knew this). I need books to get away from my everyday life, but for some reason, as an adult I have to force myself to read them. Umm, nothing more in depth now I guess, I think that about says it all.

Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment